|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Silver Silk Fringed Scarf
(This item comes with free shipping as it is over the £200 threshold)
These stunning handmade silk scarves are printed on a fine weight silk so that they drape beautifully, weighted on each end by a plush, extra long fringe of 50 hand-knotted tassels . This year we decided to go all-out Extra, to give you that elevated extraordinary look. The fringe this year has been extended to an ostentatious 18cm long! (just over 7 inches). The silk is printed in the U.K with an in-house design and in one corner stands Thomas Fortin himself, residing over this showpiece scarf that would have looked at home in the roaring 1920's and yet is a modern take on a classic for the 2020's.
The silver scarf is in the style of a classic tux scarf but with its silver-grey colouring and circular repeat pattern it elevates any suit or jacket. Take a look through the images for styling ideas.
- Colour - Silver with darker grey pattern
- Fabric - Silk Satin
- 100 hand tied knots , 50 each end
- fringe length - 18cm ( 7 inches)
- Size - 137cm long x 26cm wide (53.5 x 10.5 inches )
- Total length including fringes - 173cm (67.5 inches)
- Dry Clean Only
- Made in England ( designed, printed, sewn and hand tied tassels added in England)